The mango is an excellent nutritional source, containing many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Magneferin and lactase in mangoes aid in digestion and intestinal health. Mangoes are rich in vitamin A and have good amounts of vitamins B and C as well as Potassium, Calcium and Iron. Mangoes are high in water content.
- Aamba (Raw Mango) – 2 nos
- Sukhila Lanka ( Dry Chilies) – 2/3 Pc
- Sorisha (Mustard Seed) – 1tsp
- Jeera (cumin seeds) – 1tsp
- Bhrusanga Patra (Curry leaf) – 10 gm
- Sorish Tela (Mustard Oil) – 1 Large spoon
- Luna (Salt) – as per taste
- Chini (Sugar) – 1 Cup
- Bhaja Jeera Gunda (fried cumin powder) – 1tsp
- Lanka Gunda (Chili Powder) – 1tsp
- Haladi Gunda (Turmeric Powder) – 1tsp
- To start with, cut the green mangoes into slices.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add Cumin seeds, mustard seed, Dry chilies and curry leaves to it. Allow spluttering.
- Pour this sliced mango in it.
- Then add Turmeric Powder and salt according to the taste.
- Pour tow cups of water in it and keep on stirring in medium flame for approx. 5 minutes and then add sugar in it.
- Again wait for another approx. 5 minutes and then remove it from flame.
- Then add fried cumin and chili powder and mix it properly and serve.