Nutritive InformationPer Serving:
- Energy 177 cal
- Protein 6 g
- Carbohydrates 17.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Fat 9.3 g
- Calcium 239.4 mg
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled khoya
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios and cashews)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- a pinch of nutmeg powder
- Combine the khoya and sugar in a deep non-stick kadhai, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the chopped nuts, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well. You can also grind the nuts in a grinder but make sure it does not turn into a powder.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate and keep aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.