The increasing rise in dimpled fat or cellulite on thighs butt & legs is becoming common, caused by the interaction and vicious cycle of swollen fat cells, impaired lymphatic drainage, and basic skin anatomy, but the biologic process behind this process is not completely understood.
This is primarily a result of a combination of factors like- unhealthy diets, less exercise, and use of tighter underwear which has contributed to the soaring rates of cellulite in women over the last 50 years. Other culprits are fad dieting, dehydration, hormonal changes and the thickness and color of your skin.
The best non-surgical way to get rid of cellulite is to follow a healthy diet and exercise, since neglecting those are the major cause of cellulite in the first place.
Talking of exercises, some of the best cellulite reduction exercises are,
- All-fours kickbacks
- Lying inner-leg lifts
- Squat and side lifts
- V-leg Pulls
- One-legged lunges.
Squats and lunges are ways of getting rid of cellulite on thighs and bum, while leg curls and leg presses are good for getting rid of cellulite on legs. Workout sessions three times a week may be the best way to lose cellulite permanently, along with diet and lifestyle changes.
The easiest way to boost circulation, though, is with cardio exercise added to high-impact exercise or weight training. The key: heavier weight, fewer repetitions.
Studies have show that female athletes have lower percentage of body fat & of course, less cellulite. Calorie restriction and optimal nutrition if followed religiously will flood the body with the right raw materials for building healthy cells, tissues, and organs. That same diet will also help reduce underlying fat.
Some high-value foods to emphasize in your diet: walnuts, chia seeds, purslane, and hemp seeds, all storehouses of essential fatty acids that help repair your skin’s epidermal layer. Green vegetable juice is a good option to kick start the day.
Other options you can try,
- Green tea: Speed up your metabolism while stimulating the release of stored fat, thanks to theobromine which contains caffeine.
- Whole grains: Whole-grain cereal, brown rice and pasta all keep you from snacking because they make you feel full, and their antioxidants help, too.
- Broccoli: Just about all vegetables are good for you because of the vitamins and minerals they contain. But broccoli contains a substance known as alpha lipoic which is best for cellulite because it stops the body’s collagen from hardening into cellulite.
- Oranges: Of course they’re rich in Vitamin C, but they also have lots of the methoxylated bioflavonoids which improve circulation (which we’ve already mentioned is important) and help to correct cell issues that could potentially create cellulite.
- Water: Body Detox is crucial when trying to lose stubborn fat like cellulite; by consuming eight glasses of water a day.
Follow a well-constructed diet which is the best thing for cellulite removal or reduction.