About The Author
Tanya Bhatia is a Culinary Expert & Food Entrepreneur, She shares amazing Rakhi Recipes on Women Fitness India with expertise in baking, Italian, Mexican & Indian Cuisine. Worked with over 30 brands in creating new recipes, food styling, and food photography.
This Raksha Bandhan make something extra special and delicious for your loved ones.
Try these Rakhi Recipes and tag us on Instagram @womenfitnessorg
1.Mango Chocolate Tart
This super easy No-Bake Mango Chocolate Tart is a delicious dessert, that is ready in just a few steps is a must-try Rakhi Recipes
- 4-5 chocolate muffins/slices
- 2-3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Nutella, for garnish
- The base can be prepared by breaking the cake slices or muffins into fine crumbs and then mix some melted butter in it.
- Gently press this cake mix to the bottom and sides of your tart moulds.
- Refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, take 1/4 cup hot water and add agar agar powder to it. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add mango puree to it and mix it well.
- Pour the mango pudding into the tart moulds.
- Freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with some Nutella and serve chilled.