These clever braids have a fishbone pattern, which gives an unusual look.
- Part your hair in the centre and comb it straight.
- Divide the hair on one side of your hair into two strands, then take a fine section from the back of the backs strand and take it over to join the front strand.
- Now take a fine section from the front of the front strand and cross it over to the back strand. Take a fine section from the back strand again and bring it over to join the front strand. Continue in this way; you will soon see the fishbone effect appear. Secure the ends with covered bands and and add feathers, tying in place with fine leather. Repeat these three steps on the other side.
- Time:10 minutes
- Ease/Difficulty: Needs practice
- Hair type: Long and straight
You will need:-
- Styling comb
- Covered bands
- Coloured feathers
- Two short lengths of fine leathers