Punita Mangat is a health educator, fitness influencer, writer, Activist, Certified personal trainer, Certified Mindfulness and Yoga therapy Teacher.
She is passionate about inspiring other South Asian women to get healthy in a balanced and safe way.
Here she shares 5 reasons why we need to practice yoga in her interview with Women Fitness
5 Reasons Why We Must Practice Yoga
- The strength you develop in your joints which will help you age
- Develop better balance and stronger muscles which will help you avoid injury
- Mind and body connection is profoundly beneficial for a happier life
- Flexibility is imperative to progress in order to be able to live pain free and help with daily routines and workouts
- Over all focus and concentration improves exponentially and your overall well-being is improved as well
Punita believes in, Fit mind, Fit body and Fit life.