- 1 Kg Chicken, chopped
- 2 tsp Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Green chilli
- 2 Onions
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Coriander leaves
- Marinate chicken with crushed pepper, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- In a wok, add 2 teaspoon cooking oil, chopped onion and fry for a while.
- Add sliced green chilli, curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste, Stir for about a minute.
- Add marinated chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.