- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 4 flakes garlic – crushed
- ¾ cup cream style corn (tinned)
- 1 tbsp chopped basil or coriander leaves
- ¼ cup uncooked macaroni (small sized)
- 1½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. or to taste
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp grated cheese, optional
- Heat oil. Stir fry onion and garlic on low heat till onion turns transparent and soft.
- Add the creamed corn. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add 3 cups water, basil or coriander and macaroni. Cook on medium heat, for about 8-10 minutes, till the macaroni is done.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with some grated cheese.