For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne powder (you can add more or less depending on your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
For the salad:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pit removed and sliced into strips
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 small bunch lime basil (or regular basil), thinly sliced
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine. Taste and add more lime juice or salt if desired.