By Mr. Ravi Tiwari
Head Trainer, Anytime Fitness
We all want to feel ourselves happier, thinner and healthy. To achieve this goal we all need to do a little adjustment in our lifestyle. From our eating habit to our daily routine, all needs a little tweak for a better life. People though start with a great intentions and zeal but fall short in the middle and abandon their goal of being fit, happy and healthy. Abandoning the resolution in the middle doesn’t get any result but makes people have sheer frustration.
Like many crash courses, people think shifting to a healthy living won’t take much time. Everyone wants a quick result. When people fail to see an instant effect they leave it in the middle because we already struggle to make time for ourselves between family and work. Hence, people subside the first and foremost important thing that is our health. Staying fit doesn’t only keeps us healthy but also help us to be a better person.
Let’s start taking tiny steps to lead a healthy living. To start with, we should keep a full-stop to unhealthy snacking. This is unarguable that exercise plays a vital role in keeping us fit and thus healthy but you would be surprised to know that workouts only plays 30 percent part in keeping a person healthy. The rest 70 percent is dependent on the kind of food we consume. Before anything else we throw away all the junk-foods and deep-fried snacks and staple ourselves with healthy food. When it comes to choosing the right kind of food, we do not need to stick to only protein and replace carbohydrate from your food. Each nutrient in a way is important for our body.
We should also introduce yoga in our daily routine. Yoga doesn’t ask us to hit a gym or going to any place. You can just wake up a little early and give 20-30 minutes daily for a healthy physical and mental life. Doing yoga doesn’t only burns out the bad fat from the body but also provides body the mental peace and sound mind.
Walking or brisk walking is also a very good aerobic exercise. Going for a walk outside in the sunshine will leave you feeling extremely revitalized and help you meet your daily intake of the crucial anti-inflammatory, vitamin D. If you don’t have time for a walk, simply find a nice grassy spot where you can sit in the sun with your shoes off. Having your shoes off means that you are earthed, and earthing is extremely beneficial for detoxing.
To keep ourselves healthy, we also need to keep a check on the daily consumption of liquor and smoking of cigarettes. Unhealthy food and consumption of liquor makes our liver toxic which results into poor digestion. To keep our liver healthy, we must detoxify our body on daily basis. Detoxification doesn’t need to be making fresh green juices every morning. It can be something as simple as fresh lemon juice in some warm water placed in a mason jar. Lemon juice literally flushes out your liver of nasty toxins which have built up while you were sleeping.