A Spiritual bath is great ritual that combines body and spirit.
How does it differ from natural bath? Well, a spiritual or ritual bath is meant to cleanse and protect a person spiritually; therefore, making it different from a normal bath you might do every day.
Ritual bathing cleanses you from physical grime and negative spiritual grime, thus purifying both your body and your aura. It is a signal that you are willing to listen to your Higher Self and begin to trust something outside of your rational mind. It indicates that you are open to ask the universe to transform what you believe needs to be changed within yourself.
Specific Directions to follow to maximize the effect.
Avoid using any soap, shampoo, or bath oil, etc.
Once you step into the water, you are entering a spiritual experience, so it’s important to distinguish regular bathing from ritual bathing.
Benefits of Spiritual Bathing
Though they are different, spiritual bathing or ritual bathing can have great effects on your physical wellbeing, as well. A few benefits:
- The skin is an organ of elimination, and a Spiritual soak will draw toxins and heavy metals from the tissues.
- The essential trace minerals your body needs are absorbed through the skin to enhance your health
- Skin conditions can be aided, as bacteria and other debris are also drawn from the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated
- A ritual salt baths can help to relieve muscular aches and pains as well as sore joints.
- Circulation is increased, which your body can always use
Other important notes before getting started:
This first bath is to be used only once a month, as it is very strong. It’s recommended to try it on a Friday close to a full moon for the best results. Energy therapist Lidia Frederico also advises, “do NOT prepare or have the bath around 6 am, 12 noon, 6 pm, 12 midnight. This– this includes half an hour before & afterward (so NOT between 5:.30-6:.30 or 11:.30-12:.30 for both am & pm)!”
Things You Will Need:
- Florida Water
- Sea Salt
- Chunk Of Dragons Blood Resin
- Black Candle
- White Candle
Instructions for a Spiritual Bath:
- Add all your ingredients one by one to into the tub. Use your intuition to tell you how much of each ingredient to use. There is no right or wrong amount.
- Once ingredients has been added, hold the white candle in your left hand and the black candle in your right hand while standing in front of tub. Set your intention by saying: “My intention for this spiritual bath is to completely remove bad vibes, hexes, curses, and negative energies off my physical space and out of my auric field. I request that this bath will break all curses and hexes, generational and karmic, in all directions of time. I request that all blocks be removed and in return freedom, abundance, blessings, and love will flow to me easily, effortlessly, and from all directions. As I step into this water, and these candles burn down, I will be baptized, reborn, and anew.”
- Place candles on side of tub and light each one. Enter tub and relax.
Once you are done follow up by cleaning out tub immediately and saging the bathroom. Leave candle until they burn all the way down. Go into meditation to strengthen the protection around you. Try incorporating this bath into your life at least once a month to help cleanse your energy field.
For more: https://medium.com/