By Ms. Preety Tyagi
Lead Health Coach and Founder of MY22BMI
A. Coconut Laddoos
- 100 gms coconut dry powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk / coconut milk
- 4 tsp stevia
- As needed Coconut oil to grease hands
- As needed crushed almonds
Mix all the ingredients in a pan. Cook till oil releases on slow flame. Grease hands with coconut oil & make small balls.
B. Homemade Copycat Ferrero Rocher
- 1/2 cup Homemade Nutella
- 12 Hazelnuts
- 2 ounces sugar free chocolate bar or choice
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Toast hazelnuts in a dry skillet until fragrant.
- Remove as much of skin as possible. Let cool.
- Refrigerate nutella for 30 minutes then take 1 teaspoon and flatten like a mini pancake. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with 1 hazelnut.
- Add 1 more teaspoon of Nutella on top of the hazelnut and mold into a ball shape.
- Make 12 balls and refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate bar and stir in chopped hazelnuts and mix well.
- Take one nutella ball at a time and dip in chocolate coating.
- Remove with a fork to remove excess and place on parchment lined baking sheet topped with a wire rack.
- Continue with the rest and refrigerate to harden.
- Individually wrap in foil if desired on place in an air tight container.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
C. Paneer Burfi
- Soft Paneer – 50 gm
- Amul Cream – 20 ml
- Stevia – 1/2 tsp adjust to taste
- Cardamom Powder – a pinch
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Pistachios and Saffron For Garnish
- In a pan mix paneer, cream, stevia, cardamom powder and ghee.
- Cook the mixture until the ghee oozes out.
- Transfer to a silicon mould and press it well.
- Garnish with saffron and pistachios.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve it chilled.