Are you still struggling with skincare? Juggling between moisturizers, hydrators, cold creams, and lotions? Well, skincare is a perennial struggle for some of us, the herculean task of finding the right products, understanding ingredients, figuring out do’s and don’ts for mixing and layering is definitely not a piece of cake.
So how do we circumvent the added stress and focus on products that will actually deliver on the promise of smooth, radiant, and well-nourished skin?
Well, it’s simple, graduate to Charmis Serum! Now, what exactly is Charmis Serum? It’s literally a beauty elixir in a vial. Here’s why Face Serums are the most effective form of skincare available today.
- Easy Application – Serum is a skincare product that you apply on your face after cleansing it. A couple of drops of this beauty tonic will provide the much-needed nourishment and prep your skin for the entire day. Use your fingertips to
gently apply the serum to your face and neck and then lightly tap, pat, and smooth the serum out. Voila! You’re done and ready to take on the world!
- Formulation – Serum is made up of smaller molecules that penetrate layers, deeper than an average moisturizer and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. Moreover, Serums are water or emulsion-based formulations hence they have a light gel like or watery, non-sticky texture that absorbs quickly into the skin quenching your skin’s
thirst for moisturization and leaving it with a fresh, dewy smooth finish.
- Hero Product – Serum is an all-rounder! It’s a multi-purpose product that eliminates the need for hydrators, moisturizers, lotions and cold-creams. This single product helps with a host of skin care issues like fighting dullness and dryness, combating acne, acne spots and pigmentation, giving your skin a healthy and hydrated look. It is recommended to use a face serum at least twice a day to maximize its beauty potential.
- Skin-type friendly – A good Serum is suitable for all skin types. It can provide light- weight moisturization for oily skin, rejuvenation and radiance for dull skin. It can also help reduce spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone. For acne prone skin, serum with Salicylic Acid works well, whereas for dry skin Hyaluronic Acid is a better bet. Also, look
out for Vitamin C, it is a super antioxidant ingredient that removes, spots, dullness, uneven skin tone and brightens the skin!
- High ROI – There’s good reason why Serum is an absolute skincare favorite for most of us. With umpteen benefits, accessible price-point, active ingredients, easy application and multi-purpose usage it offers significantly more benefits for its price as compared to other skincare products.
So, next time you are confused about skincare, soak up the collective wisdom on numerous benefits of Serum and prepare to bid adieu to age-old skincare products as you step up to Serum.
Charmis Deep Radiance Face Serum is Dermatologist & Clinically tested to offer specific skin benefits of Hydrated Clear Radiance. It goes 15 layers deep into the skin with its skincare power trio of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which hydrates your skin, removes dullness and dark spots, and evens out skin tone This Serum is super
lightweight, non-sticky, and suitable for all skin types- oily, dry or combination! This skincare super product is available for only Rs 210/-