By Kejal Shah
Indian festive season is incomplete without sweet dishes and desserts. So now you can enjoy these Diwali sweets guilt-free with these delicious homemade easy and healthy sweets.
Nutty dates ladoo
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cashewnut
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Dates
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Pista
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Walnut
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Almond
- 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
Grind dates into a paste
- Take a pan and heat ghee to add khas khas, allow it to crackle and remove it from the flame
- Then add ghee, chopped walnut, chopped almond, chopped pista, chopped cashewnut.
- Roast till golden brown
- Remove in a bowl
- In a bowl add ground dates, roasted poppy seeds, and roasted nuts. Mix well
- Make ladoo
- Serve and enjoy.
- ½ Cup Cow Milk
- 4 No. Dates
- 1 Tbsp Khoa
- ½ Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Almond (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Cashewnut (Chopped)
- ½ Tbsp Clarified Butter
Soak dates in hot water and make a smooth paste
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat it on a low flame
- Add clarified butter, and dates paste and mix it well
- Add cow milk stirring it continuously
- Add khoa, and sugar and let it simmer to half its consistency
- Add chopped almond and chopped cashew nuts.
- Mix well till it starts to leave the pan and come together as a mixture
- On a plate spread little ghee and flatten the mixture with your hand. Cut it into square pieces and serve.
Protein Dhamal ladoo
- ¼ Cup Green Gram Dal
- 1 Tsp Almond(Chopped)
- 3 Tbsp jaggery Powder
- ¼ Tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp Clarified Butter
- Dry roast green gram dal in a pan and blend it into a powder
- In a Kadai, heat clarified butter
- Add the roasted moong dal powder and mix it well with the ghee. Take it out in a bowl
- Add green cardamom powder, powdered jaggery
- Mix it well
- Make ladoos and serve them on a plate.