We recently tried out the orange vegetable pasta using the Fun Foods Pasta Sauce and it turned out delicious. We’ve got the recipe for you to try it out too.
- 1 bowl Boiled Penne Pasta
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions: 1 finely chopped, one sliced
- 1 capsicum: cut into cubes
- 1 cup grated cheese
- chilli flakes
- black pepper
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- Boil 1 cup pasta in 3 cups water. Add some oil and salt to it. Drain the water and leave it on a sieve.
- In a pan, take 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chopped onions and saute till golden brown. Then add boiled tomatoes to it and cook for a minute. Remove from stove and let it cool. Puree the mixture once it is cool.
- In a pan, take 1 tbsp olive oil and add sliced onions to it. Then add capsicum cubes and saute for a minute. Then add earlier prepared tomato puree to it.
- To this add chilli flakes, oregano and Fun Foods Pasta sauce. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add boiled penne pasta to the sauce add mix it well. Then add grated cheese as much as you like!
- Garnish with olives and jalapenos to add a sour taste to it.