The new version of the RIO Heavy Flow pad is super-absorbent, hourglass-shaped, with cottony soft-sheet double (back and side) wings, and an outer disposal pouch for better, stain-free, leak-free, rash-free, and irritation-free periods.
The new features:
- The pad’s hourglass shaped with fast-liquid distribution channels make sure blood is quickly dispersed and rapidly soaked up. This helps the pad surface remains dry and so that it doesn’t stick to the skin.
- Double wings: The pad’s wings along the side hold the pad in place, while those at the back make sure there isn’t any bunching or crimping.
- Slimmer and longer: The pad retains its superior absorption while being slimmer and more comfortable to wear.
The RIO pad retains its:
- 3X absorption of both blood and clots,
- flow guards which prevent blood from trickling down the sides of the pad,
- Odor lock technology,
- Japanese anti-bacterial SAP which locks blood into the pad by converting it into gel form, and
- Cottony soft top sheet.
The RIO pad is longer (350mm) and wider than most conventional sanitary napkins to provide thorough back-to-front coverage to users. It is also chemical, latex, and artificial fragrance-free to make sure users’ are rash-free, itch-free, and protected.
The pad is available in chemists, retail stores, and on Amazon and Flipkart in pack sizes of:
- 12 Pads for ₹179.00
- 24 pads for ₹358.00
- 36 pads for ₹537.00
For more : https://www.riopads.in/