3. Pomegranate Boondi Raitha
- 3/4 cup Boondi
- 3/4 cup Pomegranate arils
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- Whisk the yogurt till smooth. Add water if the yogurt is too thick.
- Add the cumin powder, chili powder and chaat masala along with salt to taste. Whisk again.
- Add in the pomegranate and boondi and stir till well mixed.
- ½ cup Brown Rice Flakes
- ½ cup Curd
- ¼ cup Cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup Apple chunks
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 green Chilly, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Soak the brown rice flakes in water with a pinch of salt for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the flakes and soak them again in a little water (⅛ cup or less) clean water for 10 minutes. The rice flakes will absorb all the water and become soft. Drain again
- Add the curd all at once and mix well to blend the curd with the flakes.
- Add salt and sugar and mix it thoroughly so that it’s evenly distributed throughout the curd-poha mix.
- Add the chopped chillies, cucumber, apple and pomegranate seeds. Mix well and you are done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
5. Papdi Chaat
- 14 pcs Homemade Papdi
- 1 cup Homemade curd
- 2 Potatoes, boiled and mashed with salt and black pepper powder
- ½ cup Mung sprouts (steamed)
- ½ cup Pomegranate arils
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- ¼ cup Sev (optional)
- ¼ cup Soriander mint chutney
- ¼ cup Dates tamarind chutney
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Chaat masala to taste (optional)
- Whisk the curd till creamy. You may add a little chaat masala or salt and sugar.
- Mix the chopped onion, tomato and cilantro in a bowl and season with a little salt.
- Take 2 serving plates and arrange 7 crackers/ papdi on each plate.
- Add a teaspoon of potato on each papdi, followed by 1 teaspoon of steamed mung bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon of onion tomato coriander mix.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of whisked curd to each papdi. Top it with both chutneys as per taste.
- Finally, add sev and pomegranate arils and serve immediately.