6. Gulkand Dry Fruit Laddu
- 1 cup finely chopped seedless dates
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup cashews
- ⅛ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoon gulkand
- Dates syrup (optional)
- Take all ingredients except dates syrup in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- If the mixture appears too dry, add some dates syrup.
- Refrigerate the mix for about an hour.
- Pinch out portions from the mix and roll into round shape balls using palms.
- Keep the energy balls in air tight container.
7. Yogurt Fruit Parfait
- 1½ cup Homemade curd
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 8-10 Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Mixed fruits chopped (kiwi, grapes, pomegranate, orange)
- ½ cup walnuts
- Add honey to the curd and whisk until it is creamy and smooth.
- Hull and chop the strawberries and run through a blender to get puree. Do not add water while doing so.
- Transfer walnuts to a zip lock bag and pat with a roller to crush them. We do not want a fine powder.
- Now take 2 tall dessert glasses to assemble the parfait.
- First add 2 tablespoon of strawberry puree to the glass.
- Top it with 2-3 tablespoon of whisked yogurt followed by a thick mixed fruit layer.
- Next add strawberry puree, followed by crushed walnut. Repeat the layers until the glass is full.
- Lastly garnish the parfait with strawberry slices and crushed walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
8. Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups Hung curd
- 3-4 Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 4-5 Black grapes (seedless), cut into half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- Whisk hung curd with honey till smooth.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and spoon out the honey flavored hung curd over it.
- Spread out evenly using back of a spatula.
- Top it with sliced fruits and lightly press the fruits so they get embedded in the yogurt layer.
- Freeze the tray for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the tray. Allow it to stand at room temperature for 2-3 minutes.
- Tap the tray , loosen the sides using a knife.
- Remove the yogurt bark, break it into uneven pieces and serve.